Thursday, February 7, 2008

Intro #2

Have you ever experienced physical exhaustion to the point that it hurt just to get out of bed or to go down a flight of stairs without wincing? Have you ever felt so in-tune with nature and the company that you are with, that you didn’t want it to end. Have you ever felt pride in accomplishing something that you never thought you could do? Well I experienced all of those things on my first climb up Mt. Katahdin and I am going to tell you all about that wonderful trip in August of 2005.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

'I am going to tell you' is a crutch you don't need.

This version gives me a different slant than the first version I read a second ago. So, these are the effects of climbing K! Great. YOu should write an effect essay (sort of the twin of the cause essay.) When people are writing the effect essay later, you can do cause.

I think you can combine intro 1 & 2 for a single corker of an intro.