Monday, January 28, 2008

Graf #6

The I-Search that stuck out to me the most was the one on weight loss. After reading the paper, I felt sorry for her. I’m not sure she went anywhere with the “weight loss” topic other than to say “weight loss” didn’t happen for her. I’m don’t think she learned anything that she didn’t already know…diet and exercise and the weight will come off eventually. I think she answered her questions on “Why I am writing,” but I don't think she found any real answers will help her with her goals. She is right, there is a mountain of information out there and not every “diet” will work for everyone. If I could tell her one thing, it would be that she didn’t put the weight on overnight and it is not going to come off overnight – find a program that works and fits her lifestyle and take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

I think your assessment of the paper is accurate.